Sunday 11 December 2011

Becoming a blogger

Hey, so welcome to my blog. I doubt I'm going to be very good at this but we'll see how it goes.

Just a few things to start with that you might be curious about (and can't be bothered to check the 'About Me' section):

  • I'm a student studying Theology at the University of St. Andrews
  • I'm in my final year YEY. 
  • The name of my Blog came from the Christmas present my best friend gave me [See photo below] 
  • As a warning I am Dyslexic so please excuse poor spelling and grammar. I will try very hard not to get things wrong, but will inevitably do so
  • I may use this blog to rant about certain elements of my life which include politics and religion but these are my own ramblings which should not be taken as offence by anyone. 
It seems that writing about yourself isn't really that difficult. But maybe when I feel like I should update this every week it will become draining. 

Actually my first topic has just popped into my head, so I'll finish this one and work on that instead of doing my Uni work. 





Image from: http://bit.ly/uuZPAL



1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Welcome to the Bloggosphere!

    I wonder how long it will take before it becomes a chore for you to update....

    ReplyDelete